Thursday, April 06, 2006

Quotes

Sometimes, the things others say to you...speak to you:

1. From a random reggae CD in my collection, "It was the tears in your eyes. That made me realize. That a man like me, should never fall in love, with you."

2. From the Gospel of Judas that was recently discovered, "You will exceed all of them (the other disciples) for you will sacrifice the man who clothes me."

3. Bill Frist on illegal immigrants, "[they] are not a monolithic group." No shit.

4. From an article on the obesity epidemic: "I think the bad news about children far outweighs the good news about women," said Kelly Brownell, director of Yale University's Center for Eating and Weight Disorders. Uh.

5. “I am sorry that this misunderstanding happened at all, and I regret its escalation and I apologize,” McKinney, D-Ga., said during a brief appearance on the House floor. “There should not have been any physical contact in this incident.” Whatver. She is fucking crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy: you mean crazy right!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home