Sunday, September 25, 2005

Heard and Seen on the Trip to Zion

Heard....

1. Tara Reid sitting near T and me, drunkenly babbling into her cell phone at an upscale, nuevo Mexican restaurant at the Venetian hotel in LV. She is even more of a mess in person than already seems on TV. T and I began planning an intervention where we'd kidnap her and take her to rehab, but then our tacos arrived.

2. "Is there any place where I can get a beer?" The guy who said this was asking the clerk at the newsstand at the airport. She shrugged her shoulders. Oh, and he was asking this at 4:30AM in the morning. No, he wasn't me.

Seen...












On the road to nowhere...other photos, but they can't be shared as I endeavor to maintain my anonymity (and T's as well). What a stunningly beautiful place. Definitely worth blowing off mowing the lawn yesterday (it's dead anyway with the drought here in DC and all). Unfortunately, it was just a day. Back to the grind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

drunken celebrities and communing with nature? now that's a money's-worth kinda trip.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara was indeed at the Venetian. From Today's NY Daily News:

'Not to keep playa-hatin' on Tara Reid, but we hear the most-uttered phrase over the weekend was, "Oh my God, Tara Reid fell on me." At one point, the party barnacle cornered poor Usher near the Venetian pool and told the singer he should write a song about her. "He looked terrified and slowly backed away," our spy reports.'

9:53 AM  
Blogger Chemical Billy said...

JK, you took one of my favorite vacations: Vegas surreality vs. Natural Wonders. Really a perfect pairing.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home