Friday, December 24, 2004

Surviving Webster...

A couple of years ago, I saw that troubling episode of Webster (weren't they all) called "Maybe Baby" where Webster walked in on George boning Ma'am and they have to explain sex to him. It was a strange tone for the show "Webster" to strike only a couple of weeks after a sugary episode where George and Ma'am successfully convinced Webster to stop sleeping with his teddy bear.

Anyway, this all relates to my first New Year's resolution: get over the fear that Webster or some other little person may be watching me during the act. He is not behind me or under the bed. No, I did not hear his high pitch giggle. He is not there. I will be strong this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Jospeh K. this is too ridiculous. Why in the hell are you watching Webster?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home