Monday, November 28, 2005

Dubya: "OG" or It Takes One To Know One

Recently, hip hop artist and celebrated McLaughlin Group contributor 50 Cent offered his political two cents on George Bush, declaring him a "gangsta." Mr. Cent indicated that if it wasn't for his felony criminal record, he would have voted for Bush. Moreover, "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him." Too true. The mush-mouthed rapper and W share a love of choice booty, slanging pharmaceuticals and robbing niggas.

For those of you questioning my claim that Mr. Cent was a McLaughlin Group contributor, I direct your attention to the March 23, 2005 episode. About 18 minutes and 30 seconds into the episode, he said to Eleanor Clift, "Bitch, shut the fuck up" when she was speaking some nonsense about the latest iteration of the House energy bill. Or was that Fred Barnes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home