Friday, January 14, 2005

Accolades

Let me not be too negative. No matter how LA leaves me. Let me give some props.

First, we really appreciate the postive words and link from "blog of the day. " Check it out, it's got some links to some great blogs: http://www.shrednow.com/botd/ (my html skills are weak otherwise the transition/link would have been smoother).

Also, please check out out preferred links, particularly, Ash Tree (www.hbaum.blogspot.com). Excellent writer, thoughtful and skilled. I also have a special place for Premature Emasculation (www.facesofsteve.blogspot.com).

We look forward to your comments and sharing thoughts. Cheers, friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Henry Baum said...

Thanks for the plug, Banality Fair. Made my day. Nice thing BOTD said about you, but that fifth dentist can go to hell. Joseph, L.A. doesn't like me either, and I live here.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home