Sunday, October 24, 2004

More Travel Notes

Fun time at the wedding. A few things of note:

1. Comment heard at the wedding: "This friend of mine had a premature baby. It was a couple of weeks before they knew what the sex was." Pardon? I thought they know the sex of a baby pretty early. Did this person give birth to a zygote? I never noticed the petrie dishes row in the neo-natal ICU unit.

2. Sign seen on drive home: "Flight 93 Tours This Exit. Free for Kids." Classy.

3. Thing I learned: I can run for five miles pretty easily, but I cannot sit on the floor for more than 5 minutes. You have to sit for 1.5 hours on the ground at Sikh Weddings. May have gone to my first and last Sikh wedding (which was lovely notwithstanding my long suffering ass) . I am still sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home