Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gone Fishin'

Literally. I am off to an island for a week, where I'll spend at least two full days deep sea fishing. Hope to better the 26 pound black fin tuna I caught last time deep sea fishing in warm water. God has blessed me with an incredible resistance to motion sickness, one of my two super powers (the other being able to memorize a phone number after only having seen it once). I'll be putting it to good use.

Hopefully the other fishies won't take it too personally. I'll be communing with the otherwise (the snorkeling gear was the first thing in the bag. And when not terrorizing or befriending fish, it'll be rum, rum, rum. (if the right cutie comes along, then maybe I'll put me second super power to use).

Back next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Happy fishing for fish and phone numbers (and snorkeling and drinking)!

Enjoy! Do you get to keep them? Uh, the fish, that is.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home